Enjoy the latest stories by choosing one from the left panel.
The wired world has reduced our span of attention. With the likes of Twitter, Facebook, Instant Messaging, "Short" is often considered "Sweet". Our Stories, Narratives and Fact-finders are also crafted accordingly. We agreed to keep it to a maximum length of 250 words.
Sharing is fun. You are welcome to join us in this process. The "Co-create" Section is meant to capture your inputs and feedback.
SOME IDEAS FOR COLLABORATION
1) If any of the paintings help you recollect your experiences, emotions or beliefs and you wish to contribute your story, please go ahead.
2) Not every painting has received a story or narrative yet. Here is your chance to submit and share one.
3) You can conduct informal "Story Writing" workshops for children with the paintings. The art form stimulates and multiplies their creativity. Children can subsequently share and submit their stories or narratives.
4) The reverse form of the workshop is also exciting. Children draw and create paintings based on existing or new stories.
5) Poetry is another effective medium. Entries are most welcome.